The Nigerian Radio Project

1 view

snazz...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2009, 6:46:39 AM7/22/09
to International Student Coalition to Abolish Small Arms
We commend you ,TOVA for adding to our motivation to get this project
rolling. We had our 2nd airing on the 11th of july where we discussed
one bullet stories. Immediately after airing,we had over 23 different
calls from the public listeners and about 7 text messages consisting
of criticisms,commendations and inquiries. We will be going on air
this saturday,25th july to speak on small arms and its effect on
health. The radio station remains SILVERBIRD RHYTHM FM 93.7 in
Jos,NIGERIA. Best wishes to all ISCASA MEMbers.

Ogebe.