The website is done! And more...

Tova Fuller

Oct 14, 2008, 1:29:45 AM10/14/08
to International Student Coalition to Abolish Small Arms
Hello amazing members of ISCASA,

I wanted to raise a few items for discussion - see below:

**THE WEBSITE**

The ISCASA website is finally done - well...almost. What I'd love is
for any of you currently doing projects on small arms, no matter how
small, to add your project to the site so we have more countries
represented on the map.

The website map be found here:
http://www.ippnw-students.org/ISCASA/

To add projects, inform me of materials you'd like to see on the site,
or otherwise add input, you can email the webmaster (me) at
msmu...@gmail.com or reply to this message.

**CONFERENCE CALL**

We had hoped to plan a conference call after our last meeting in New
Delhi. It seems the time is about right to have an international
conference call over an internet service (Skype?). If anyone would
like to submit items for the agenda for such a call, please reply to
this message.

Best wishes,
Tova Fuller
msmu...@gmail.com

Michael Mwachiro

Oct 14, 2008, 8:37:11 AM10/14/08
to NoSma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tova!
I have had a look at the website- kudos for the great work! Dont know how long it took you but i can imagine.
I wanted to suggest an addition, there are no students listed in the Kenyan section (Dr Odhiambo is the only one mentioned) - so you can put up the following also if its not a lot of work:
Stella Rakama, NSR Kenya
Michael Mwachiro, RSR Africa
Looking forward to more good stuff!
Thanks and catch ya later!
Mike

Michael Mwatsuma Mwachiro,
IPPNW- Africa Regional Co Student Rep,
University of Nairobi School of Medicine,
Nairobi,
KENYA

--- On Mon, 10/13/08, Tova Fuller <msmu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Message has been deleted

Tova Fuller

Oct 14, 2008, 3:14:20 PM10/14/08
to International Student Coalition to Abolish Small Arms
Hi Michael,

I gladly added the information :-)

I wonder if you might privately email me Stella's email address so I
can add it to the site and invite her to this group?

Thank you!

Tova