Fwd: Action Tomorrow For Safer Streets

Support the Nickerson St. Road Diet

Jun 7, 2010, 4:27:59 PM6/7/10
to nickerson...@googlegroups.com

Below is a well-written reminder about tomorrow's transportation committee meeting at which Nickerson's road Diet will be discussed. There will be opportunity for public comment as well. The more of us that can be there to show public support for the project, the better. Please come if you can!
And please spread the word.

thanks,
Charles

SUPPORT INCREASED SAFETY FOR ALL