Local Group Outreach

hught78

Jun 3, 2010, 6:49:33 PM6/3/10
to Supporters of the Nickerson St. Road Diet
Hey Everyone,

I'm sure many of us have already done this but now would be a good
time to put out the call to other not so obvious groups who may also
support our efforts. I know a bunch of folks at Sustainable Magnolia
so I contacted them requesting support. They have a decent-sized list
of members so hopefully they will be putting out the call soon. I also
contacted Sustainable Ballard and Sustainable Queen Anne explaining
the issue and our position and foreseeable hurdles, but do not know
any of the members personally. If anyone knows people on those groups,
maybe they could follow up?

Keep up the good fight!

Hugh

Charles Redell

Jun 3, 2010, 6:55:20 PM6/3/10
to nickerson...@googlegroups.com
Great idea! Thanks for reaching out and doing that Hugh. I'll ask a few friends on the Sustainable Capitol Hill board if they know anyone on those two boards.

way to go team!

Chris Rule

Jun 4, 2010, 7:11:11 PM6/4/10
to Supporters of the Nickerson St. Road Diet
Dropped a few signs off with Nickerson St. Saloon and Sierra Club. We
still have a lot more.