Lies about WA DOT

Support the Nickerson St. Road Diet

Jun 2, 2010, 3:30:29 PM6/2/10
to nickerson...@googlegroups.com
Folks,
Some disheartening news this afternoon that we need to be prepared to combat.

There is a lie going around about what WA DOT thinks about SDOT's projections and numbers for the Nickerson St. Road Diet.

Specifically, people including Eugene Wasserman who works with the North Seattle Industrial Association and even Rep. Mary Lou Dickerson (36th-D) are saying that WA DOT does not trust the traffic numbers on Nickerson during and post waterfront tunnel construction that SDOT has in its report. HOWEVER, SDOT GOT ITS NUMBERS FROM WA DOT.

I am working on getting a citation for that (if anyone has one, let me know ASAP, please). In the mean time, please keep an eye out for what seems to be a blatant falsehood and speak up when/if you hear it.

Thanks all!

SUPPORT INCREASED SAFETY FOR ALL
SUPPORT THE NICKERSON ROAD DIET

Join the Google Group.