Green Festival leafletting?

BikeIntelligencer

Jun 1, 2010, 11:19:04 AM6/1/10
to Supporters of the Nickerson St. Road Diet
I'll be at the Green Festival (convention center) this weekend and can
leaflet, anyone else want to join in? You've got literally thousands
of folks streaming into the front doors, all supporters of safer
streets. Seems like a great opportunity to get the word out, right
before Rasmussen's hearing. See also post on the road diet:
http://bikeintelligencer.com/2010/06/rasmussens-indigestion-new-seattle-walks-bikes-and-rides-old-seattle-has-gas/

http://www.greenfestivals.org/seattle/

Paul Andrews

Charles Redell

Jun 1, 2010, 12:03:09 PM6/1/10
to nickerson...@googlegroups.com
That is an excellent idea! I can't pass out flyers at Green Festival as I have to go to it for work. I will post the low-fi, DIY flyer I made up for CM last Friday on the group which anyone can feel free to use, modify or completely ignore. If you are going to go do this, let us know.

Also, I am planning to do some leafleting down on the South end of the Fremont Bridge where folks turn onto Nickerson after work this week. If anyone wants to join for that one of these days, let me know.

Thanks also for sharing that excellent post!

BikeIntelligencer

Jun 1, 2010, 12:37:51 PM6/1/10
to Supporters of the Nickerson St. Road Diet
Hey Charles, that's so cool you have a leaflet already made up! By all
means send it along. Maybe it'd be worth posting on blogs as .pdf?

Paul
> >http://bikeintelligencer.com/2010/06/rasmussens-indigestion-new-seatt...
>
> >http://www.greenfestivals.org/seattle/
>
> > Paul Andrews

Charles Redell

Jun 1, 2010, 12:57:55 PM6/1/10
to nickerson...@googlegroups.com

BikeIntelligencer

Jun 1, 2010, 1:57:52 PM6/1/10
to Supporters of the Nickerson St. Road Diet
Nice job on the flyer Charles! What time are you leafletting at
Fremont Bridge? I'll try to swing by...

On Jun 1, 9:57 am, Charles Redell <char...@charlesredell.com> wrote:
> Excellent idea on the PDF. Here it is:http://groups.google.com/group/Nickerson-road-diet/web/Nickerson%20Fl...

Charles Redell

Jun 1, 2010, 4:38:31 PM6/1/10
to nickerson...@googlegroups.com
I think I am going to get to the fremont bridge tonight around 5:30. Anyone who wants to meet me there (or go on another evening/day this week), please do. I'm the guy with a green/grey Bianchi and handing out Bright orange flyers.
please bring some flyers to hand out as I can only afford to make so many myself and don't have time to make more today. You can use the attached file or make your own.

If you go when I'm not there, please let us know how it goes so we can track/report how much noise is being made and the response to it.

thanks!
Nickerson Flier.pdf

BikeIntelligencer

Jun 1, 2010, 6:46:54 PM6/1/10
to nickerson...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Charles, I can't make it tonite but will aim for tomorrow, and I've already printed out some leaflets. Hope to meet you then!

Sent from my iPhone
<Nickerson Flier.pdf>