Yard signs! And business outreach

Chris Rule

Jun 2, 2010, 8:47:44 PM6/2/10
to Supporters of the Nickerson St. Road Diet
Hi folks,

Soon we will have "Build a Safer Nickerson Street" yard signs to use
at events and along the street. I can use help with two important
tasks:

-Outreach to businesses and other entities along the street. Help us
build a database of supportive businesses by gathering contact
information, and/or help us canvass them by phone or on foot.

-Yard sign crew. We will need help with assembly (screws, power
drill, stakes) and delivery to the above establishments.

Please shoot me an email at chris...@cascadebicycleclub.org if you
can help with these important tasks.

Thanks!

Chris Rule
Organizer
Cascade Bicycle Club

Chris Rule

Jun 3, 2010, 6:34:02 PM6/3/10
to Supporters of the Nickerson St. Road Diet
Signs are in - we'll assemble and put some out tomorrow morning!