Report from SBAB

Support the Nickerson St. Road Diet

Jun 3, 2010, 11:54:53 AM6/3/10
to nickerson...@googlegroups.com
HI all,

I went to an excellent meeting of the Seattle Bike Advisory Board last night. We heard a summary of the Stone Way road diet study from SDOT and there was a short discussion on the Nickerson diet. The SBAB will be sending a letter to the Transportation Committee in time for Tuesday's hearing. Councilmember Rasmussen was there for a bit and talked about his position. It seems we might be getting to him but we need to keep the pressure on so keep spreading the word, sending letters, passing out flyers and please try to make the Transportation Committee meeting Tuesday at 9:30 AM to show your support. Thank you!

Charles

SUPPORT INCREASED SAFETY FOR ALL
SUPPORT THE NICKERSON ROAD DIET

Join the Google Group.