Fwd: Grant Park Advisory Council Chicago (GPACChicago) Meeting Notice Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Richard Ward

Feb 17, 2021, 3:51:47 PM2/17/21
to 1300

Richard F. Ward, President, NEAR
New Eastside Association of Residents
155 N. Harbor Dr. #5101
Chicago, IL 60601

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jim Wales <vpgpac...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: Grant Park Advisory Council Chicago (GPACChicago) Meeting Notice Wednesday, February 17, 2021
To: <karend...@gmail.com>
Cc: John Talbot <secgpac...@gmail.com>, leslie recht <prezgpa...@gmail.com>, Richard Ward <treasgpa...@gmail.com>

Not sure why but the link that went out earlier apparently is not working.Please use this link to register for the GPAC meeting.

To register in advance for this meeting, the link is https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZErfu6srDIrHdCsHUt-VpX8HUbpphmSdktc

Jim Wales
Vice President
Grant Park Advisory Council

On Feb 17, 2021, at 1:50 PM, karend...@gmail.com wrote:

Good afternoon John,

 I am unable to connect to that link. Can you please resend.

Many thanks,
Karen Phelan

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 15, 2021, at 1:27 PM, John Talbot <secgpac...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please join us for our monthly meeting on Wednesday, February 17 at 6:pm.    Registration for the zoom session is required.   Please see the attached agenda for the meeting.   We look forward to your participation.

.  To register in advance for this meeting, the link is https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZErfu6srDlrHdCsHUt-VpX8HUbpphmSdktc. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
<Grant Park Advisory Council meeting agenda February 17, 2021 (1).docx>