EASTER EGG HUNT SATURDAY 4/3 AT 9:30 LSE PARK

Richard Ward

Apr 1, 2021, 1:37:29 PM4/1/21
to 1300
image.png

1st Annual Lakeshore East Park Easter Egg Hunt

Hosted by Lakeshore East Volunteers (SATURDAY  AGES 1-6, 9:30 ...7-10, 9:45...10-12+, 10:00)

This year we are collaborating with The Park Shore and other buildings in The New Eastside for a neighborhood egg hunt.

On Saturday, April 3rd, starting at 9:30 am, please join in this fun activity hosted by Lakeshore east! Children age 1-12 are invited to participate. Children should meet at the park across from The Drunken Bean and wait with their age group for their start time:

  • Ages 1-6 start at 9:30am
  • Ages 7-10 start at 9:45am
  • Ages 10-12+ start at 10:00am

We are aiming to create a fun-filled event outside, while social distancing. Families can visit The Drunken Bean or Eggy's Diner before or after the egg hunt for easter treats! Stay tuned for posted signage around the building for this event!

No registration required, but…

Volunteers age 13+ are needed to help hide eggs before the event.

FORWARDED BY:
Richard F. Ward, President, NEAR
New Eastside Association of Residents
155 N. Harbor Dr. #5101