Neighborhood Virtual Food Drive!...4 days to go !!!

Richard Ward

Jan 8, 2021, 3:57:45 PM1/8/21
to 1300

Only 4 more days to donate to our Neighborhood Virtual Food Drive! Please share with your neighbors and residents!

The cold weather only brings more challenges into the harsh reality of the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s a winter unlike any we’ve experienced before.

For people who have lost jobs—and for those who are medically compromised and unable to work—food insecurity and hunger are a constant worry.

That’s why it is so important to have help from friends like YOU—so no one faces the heartbreaking decision between buying groceries or paying the bills . . . between eating or keeping their home warm.

Thank you for helping more of our neighbors move from hungry to hopeful in these challenging times!

New Eastside Virtual Holiday Food Drive

Fundraising Goal
(in meals)
275,172
Total Dollars To Date
$46,575.59
Total Pounds To Date
167,672
Total Meals To Date
139,726
Average Gift
$196.52
TOP TEAMSMEALS LBS $# OF TEAMMATES# OF DONATIONSAVERAGE DONATION
The Parkshore$13,512.1046297$139.3
The Lancaster$7,940.3220729$273.8
400 East Randolph$6,895.8994418$383.1
Harbor Point$5,781.9874219$304.3
The Chandler$5,771.8530417$339.5
340 on the Park$1,965.1434414$140.3
Aqua$1,833.857357$261.9
North Harbor Tower$1,601.3960013$123.1
Park Millenium$606.4448013$46.65
The Regatta$319.633244$79.91
The Shoreham$250.005494$62.50
The Tides$50.005151$50.00
The Coast$47.006081$47.00
The buckingham$0.003060$0.00

Ginger Menne on behalf of New Eastside for Charity

(312) 927-0852  Mobile

ReplyReply allForward

Richard F. Ward, President, NEAR
New Eastside Association of Residents