Hi

Trance-formation

Dec 29, 2004, 10:37:33 AM12/29/04
to NewCo...@googlegroups.com
Hi:-)

I found this group browsing for NLP (as I am occassionaly wont to do)
and recognise some of the more thoughtful members from apnlp. I am
curious about the New Code concept and would like to learn more.

Brief resume. I am a psychiatric nurse and part time hypnotherapist and
NLP practitioner (SNLP). I found the Inspiritive article very
interesting, as I have found it has taken me a long time to get away
from a cookbook approach to NLP (finding a good NLP practice group
helped:-) and am intrigued by the concepts presented there.
I look forward to learning more.

Adam Sargant

Greg Alexander

Jan 3, 2005, 6:06:47 AM1/3/05
to NewCo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

Welcome to the group (and welcome others too).
New Code certainly works with patterns in a very flexible way, unlike
some more classic forms which follow scripts like a cookbook. NLP has
grown in many ways though (some which I like, some which I don't want
to associate with), so I'd hope that New Code isn't the only NLP
offshoot to have the flexibility - though I'm not sure where else
within NLP to look for that so let me know if you do!.

I started this group to learn myself, and explore with others, so I'm
looking forward to the numbers increasing over time (and some new
members from the Sydney training next week).
Happy New Year.
Greg
ps. What's SNLP?

Trance-formation

Jan 6, 2005, 6:54:58 AM1/6/05
to NewCo...@googlegroups.com
SNLP=Society of NLP -Bandler, Lavalle etc
Happy New year to you all

Adam

Barbara

Jan 29, 2005, 1:03:29 AM1/29/05
to NewCo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam
Has SNLP had any more meetings/seminars since Jonathon Atfield's
evening last year?
Cheers,
Barbara