NHR training testimonials please

alexis....@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2005, 4:28:17 PM4/15/05
to NewCo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I want ot go and take the NHR track in Edimburgh in November 2005 with
Richard Bandler and John Lavalle. Before giving my credit card number
to meta I would like to know whether anyone in this newsgroup has had
any experience attending a class with Richard. I went to Florida and
took the PE track and the change in myself is profound. Richard and
John taught it. PE is 1/10 of the cost of NHR. PE is 3 days and NHR is
4 . It is expensive. Has anyone attended the NHR track with Richard? If
so what is your experience? Is it worth attending?

Thank you,

Alexis Crawford