Mind control survey

JK Ellis

Dec 17, 2005, 9:10:11 AM12/17/05
to New Code NLP
Hi,

I'm conducting a very short 5 question survey on peoples interests and
perception of the term "Mind Control".

The goal of the survey is to find out the quality and degree of
interest in mind control technologies like NLP, seduction and brain
washing.

Mind control is, after all, one of my passions!

As a bribe for taking the survey you'll get an never-before-released
PDF called "The Magnetic Grid: The God Machine" By J.D. Fuentes as an
instant download.

The survey is at
http://www.mindcontrol101.com/mindcontrolsurvey.html

The PDF "The Magnetic Grid: The God Machine" tells how to elicit the
key values in a woman's (or man's) life. With that you'll learn how to
link those ever-important values to you becoming, in their minds, a
"god".

Mind control in its highest form.

The mind control survey link again is
http://www.mindcontrol101.com/mindcontrolsurvey.html