new code and business

1 view

odysseus

Nov 5, 2005, 1:54:37 PM11/5/05
to New Code NLP
Hey everyone. I am new to new code. I have studied nlp through bandler.
I have also tried to write my own educational/experimental curriculum
towards the science of human behavior and action..

I am looking to get into business- gotta make money somehow. I am
interested in applying nlp to success in this endevour. I come from a
city of 50k. When first arriving here in the city, I found that there
was kind of a "city code". people live their lives in kind of
compartments and categorizations, even more than where I came from. I
just thought this was an interesting aside.

I read the description of NC. It sounds interesting, as I am interested
in ecology, unconsciouss signals, and high performance states.

I am interested in finance, and the effect of money on human behavior.
Why not? I came up with an idea- holistic finance. I am studying robert
kiyosaki. He is a brillaint psychologist and educator as much as he is
a businessman.

Finance and money do effect human behavior so it belongs as much here
as anywhere. With great wealth, think of the positive difference you
can make in the world, that you couldn't make as a poor man. I got that
from paul mckenna.

Anyways my problem right now is finding the right organization to work
for or in.. and/or learning how to start my own organization. Right now
that is my main concern, but I'm also trying to think and plan long
term (timelining).