NLP Language Patterns for Advertising

louiej99

Aug 16, 2006, 6:24:38 AM8/16/06
to New Code NLP
Hi All,

I've had some very good luck indeed with putting the so-called NLP
Language Patterns into my various marketing materials (websites, sales
letters, etc). I've tested with and without these patterns and I
definitely got more responses when using the language patterns.

A very small minority has complained that using these patterns is
manipulative. I guess that's true, but what advertising doesn't try to
manipulate (ie, persuade)? It's not like it's going to convert people
into mindless zombies just reaching for their wallets and dumping money
in your lap.

Anyway, if you do create your own marketing materials and you want a
boost in response, check out this website:

http://www.nlp-techniques.com

John Wingert

Aug 17, 2006, 5:28:23 PM8/17/06
to New Code NLP
Hi Louie,

AT http://www.nlplive.com we've been using NLP to teach about NLP.
It's almost a radical idea.

All NLP is about is human mental experience, and how to optimize it
with a result in mind.

The folks who claim you are being manipulative, well aren't they trying
to get you to... think like them, do what they want...

Enjoy,

John Wingert

louiej99

Aug 21, 2006, 12:31:17 PM8/21/06
to New Code NLP
Ha, good point John. I didn't think of that. They're trying to
manipulate me to think like them and not manipulate anyone. Talk about
"applying to self"!
Thanks,
Lou

John Wingert

Aug 24, 2006, 9:27:46 PM8/24/06
to New Code NLP
Hi Lou,

Just follow your heart mate and the golden rule.

Do unto others, and improve where ever you go.

Bring the power of the heart into NLP.

John Wingert
http://www.easypersuasion.com