Sydney practice, Tuesday 23/8

Greg Alexander

Aug 19, 2005, 10:46:12 PM8/19/05
to New Code NLP
Hello,
I'm organising a practice group in Dee Why. The first will be next
week, in the evening of Tuesday 23rd August, in the yoga room of the
group I work for in Dee Why.

I intend this to be a monthly practice, and it is open to any trained
NLP practitioner. I can get the room for free for now.

The format will be determined by all of us participating, probably
involving talks or demonstrations based on requests, with the intention
being to improve our NLP skills through practice and learning from each
other.

Anyone interested please email me, and I'll give you the when and
where!
Thanks,
Greg
gale...@ozemail.com.au

rjlhughes

Aug 21, 2005, 12:10:25 AM8/21/05
to New Code NLP
Good on you Greg for organising that ....

What ever happened to the Sydney NLP Practice group that used to meet
in town?

Greg Alexander

Aug 23, 2005, 1:05:11 AM8/23/05
to New Code NLP
I'm not sure what happened with SNLP. Maybe someone else will answer.
The way they brought in guest speakers etc was great.

It was certainly beyond a 'practice group', I'm going for something
more informal.