Fwd: PLE Conference in Melbourne - Invitation and pls spread to your networks

Sarah Stewart

Mar 23, 2012, 4:59:12 AM3/23/12
to networked-learning
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joyce Seitzinger <j.seit...@deakin.edu.au>
Date: Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Subject: PLE Conference in Melbourne - Invitation and pls spread to your networks
To: Joyce Seitzinger <j.seit...@deakin.edu.au>

Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm writing to invite you to submit a proposal to the PLE Conference, held at Deakin University, 11-13 July 2012, and of course in the hope that you can join us. I'd also like to ask if you can help spread the word about this conference at your institutions and to your networks in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.

The conference focuses on Personal Learning Networks and will be held simultaneously in Melbourne and in Aveiro, Portugal. Today we were very pleased to announce our two Melbourne keynote speakers: Dr Alec Couros and Dr Inger Mewburn

The conference is still accepting abstracts for refereed papers until 31st March 2012. Beyond that we will also be looking at other formats for sharing ideas and furthering thinking about personal learning environments and networked learning.