Re: Digest for netflix-complaints@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

Mike Washington

Jul 20, 2011, 6:03:17 PM7/20/11
to netflix-c...@googlegroups.com
Netflix lets members put their accounts on hold if they want.  This means your account becomes dormant and you don't have to pay any monthly fees.  Every couple of months they'll send you an email telling you the account will be reactivated unless you deactivate it again.  I did this since their streaming service doesn't support Firefox.

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 2:14 PM, <netflix-compl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/netflix-complaints/topics

    normr <nrec...@gmail.com> Jul 15 02:53PM -0700 ^

    After Netflix's decision to start double charging for streaming and
    DVD's I think we should all cancel our Netflix subscriptions to teach
    them a lesson.

    They've obviously gotten to big in their britches so to speak and
    think they can do anything, let's hurt them in their pocketbooks.