Great service until you want to watch a new release

Charles

Mar 3, 2009, 2:10:17 AM3/3/09
to Netflix Complaints
Everett, Washington (Tacoma Netflix shipping center)

I signed up for the 4 movies out at a time plan. I have had 5 new
releases at the top of my list for over six weeks now. Hell, now they
aren't new releases any more and I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THEM!

At the top of my list still are:

Fireproof
Max Payne
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
Pinapple Express
Babylon A.D.

Netflix just skips over these week after week (two times a week) and
just won't send them to me.

I called them to complain and the guy on the phone basically said to
get new releases try to send your DVD's back on Saturday. They send
out new releases scheduled for release on Tuesday on Mondays. So if
your movies arive to them on Monday you should get the latest release.

I told him that's exactly what I have been doing. He then basically
said "try Blockbuster then."