Going Downhill

1 view

Thomas Day

Feb 12, 2010, 8:46:11 AM2/12/10
to Netflix Complaints
Netflix practically threw a switch on customer service in the last few
months. "Long wait" used to mean a day or two. Now, it means "you
might as well rent this at your local store." Obviously, Netflix
believes it has a monopoly and no longer needs to worry about losing
customers through poor service. Unfortunately, they are right.
Blockbuster couldn't deliver customer service if they could sub-
contract it. That company has been without management for a decade.
Without competition, Netflix is just going to get worse.

If it weren't for the on-line service, Netflix wouldn't be worth much
of anything today. It's amazing how quickly a business idea can be
turned to crap in these modern times. I am amazed at the number of
people who pay for more than 1 DVD at a time. What would you do with 4
movies from the bottom of your list?

I'm thinking of blasting my queue down to 1-2 items and keeping the
list off-linel to limit Netflix's ability to avoid sending me the
movies I want to see.