Free Trial Trickery

mji

May 23, 2011, 11:28:52 AM5/23/11
to Netflix Complaints
I am extremely disappointed with Netflix AGAIN. Last year I tried
their free trial for two months, it took forever to get my movies and
their selection was lousy, so I cancelled. They kept sending me
notices that I was eligible for another free trial. My son raved
about the abiity to get old TV shows on his laptop and I thought that
sounded like fun, so I decided to take them up on their offer of
another free trial. I couldn't find any of the TV shows I was looking
for and then the next day I saw that they charged my debit card and
send me an email telling me I was not eligible for the free trial. I
believe they should have told me I wasn't eligible and give me the
option rather than just charging me. I tried to send them emails
telling them of their SCAMMING and SPAMMING, but you can't email them
and when you call you are on hold forever. Their customer service
leaves a lot to be desired. Thankfully i found their address and plan
on sending them a written complaint. I guess one day i will finally
learn not to fall for anything on the net. That is too bad for the
legitimate business and not the scam artists like Netflix who will
find more poor vulnerable saps like me.