Horrible service

Customer service

Mar 10, 2011, 11:25:11 AM3/10/11
to Netflix Complaints
Netflix is a garbage company to do business with. There lack of follow
through and misinformed staff has caused me to lose $50. I had
mistakenly sent my video game back instead of the movie and now
coincidently it was lost. This is after i received a confirmation that
it made it to the shipping terminal ok. Netflix under there poorly
developed customer service policy; they do not offer compensation nor
do they actually care that you lost money because of them. I made 3
requests to them to look for my game in a 3 week span after they got
the game and THEY STILL SOMEHOW LOST IT.
Netflix claims they don't have access to talk to anyone in the
warehouse. I think that is complete bullish*t. If they had we would
have been able to talk to someone and have them personally make sure
the lost game was found and shipped back right away. They have no
service when there is problems, only great service to start new
accounts. Hmmmmm interesting. Netflix are thieves. They closed down
many businesses and jobs and they steal money from there own consumers.