Re: [Nellies-English-Projects] Abridged summary of nellies-english-projects@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Iris Malka

Oct 26, 2019, 10:17:32 AM10/26/19
to nellies-engl...@googlegroups.com
Hi'
I have just received your message into my inbox and I am responding from it.
Thanks

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 2:11 PM <nellies-engl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Dr. Nellie Deutsch" <nellie.mul...@gmail.com>: Oct 25 10:45PM -0700

Hi,

It’s been a while since we communicated. How have you been?

I am wondering if you will be able to receive and respond to this message directly from your inbox.

Please respond and let ...more
"Dr. Nellie Muller Deutsch" <nellie.mul...@gmail.com>: Oct 26 08:46AM +0300

I just received the message from the Google group. I’m responding directly
from my inbox.

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 at 8:45 Dr. Nellie Deutsch <