Topics of Interest

Nellie Deutsch - Ed.D

Dec 5, 2017, 12:54:13 AM12/5/17
to Nellie's English Projects
Dear Members of NEP,

It's been 12 years since we started collaborating in this group. We are constantly changing and evolving as learners. Please share topics that interest you at this time.

Thank you.

Dr. Nellie Muller Deutsch

Dec 5, 2017, 11:37:21 AM12/5/17
to Nalin Abeysekera, Nellie's English Projects
Sounds great, Nalin.

Thank you.

Warm wishes,

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 1:05 AM, Nalin Abeysekera <na...@ou.ac.lk> wrote:
Dear Dr Nellie,

Thanks .refer following.

1.Future of On-line learning in developing countries
2.Perception on on-line degree program
3.Reading online and off-line and Generation Y

Thanks,
Nalin

Best Regards,

Nalin Abeysekera,PhD

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
E-mails from The Open University of Sri Lanka normally contain confidential and privileged material, and are for the sole use of the intended recipient. Use or distribution by an unintended recipient is prohibited, and may be a violation of law. If you believe that you received this e-mail in error, please do not read this e-mail or any attached items. Please delete the e-mail and all attachments, including any copies thereof, and inform the sender that you have deleted the e-mail, all attachments and any copies thereof. Thank you.