Connecting Online for Instruction and Learning Free 3-day Webinars

Nellie Deutsch - Ed.D

Jan 28, 2016, 11:00:33 AM1/28/16
to Nellie's English Projects
Dear Friends and Colleagues,

It's been a while since we last connected. I hope we will collaborate more often in 2016. I would like to personally invite you to enroll in 7th annual free CO16 3-day online conference so you can have access to the webinars, recordings, and the PowerPoint presentations for the event. Please click to enroll in the following link: http://nelliedeutsch.wiziq.com/course/138762-connecting-online-2016-february-5-7

You can find out more about CO16 here: https://goo.gl/88E4um

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Warm wishes,

Dr. Nellie Deutsch