EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW in oecom.dll

Vish

Sep 1, 2009, 7:57:54 AM9/1/09
to Nektra OEAPI Support
Hi,

We are using OEAPI Enterprise Edition with Source Code version 3.2.3.
OS is Windows Vista SP1, mail client is Windows Mail and we are
developing on C++ on Visual Studio 2005.

We have made a dll plug-in which is used to handle customized toolbar
in Windows Mail/Outlook Experss. The problem is that when we receive a
large no. of new messages( around 400), it crashes Windows Mail. When
i saw using debugger, it showed EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW occurred in
oecom.dll.

Please look into it.

Regards,
Vishal

Nektra OEAPI Support

Sep 3, 2009, 12:00:19 PM9/3/09
to nektra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vishal,

We have tried our C# DLL Demo plugin receiving over 5000 emails on
Windows Vista, but the crash did not occur.
We would need more information on what your plugin does during the
reception of messages.
Can you debug your plugin's code to find more clues about this issue?

Thank you for contacting Nektra's OEAPI Support.

Regards,

Federico
--
Nektra Advanced Computing