Re: [Nektra OEAPI] User Property

Message has been deleted

Nektra OEAPI Support

Jul 21, 2009, 10:10:03 AM7/21/09
to Nektra...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

Yes, you can use the OEMessage::SetBodyProp or the OEMessage::SetBodyPropByName functions.
To use this functions to change the root body's properties of the message you should first get the root body's handle using the OEMessage::GetBodyHandle function like this:

    int bodyHandle = oeMessage.GetBodyHandle(0, OESTORE.tagOEAPIBODYLOCATION.OE_IBL_ROOT)

After you have finished making modifications to a message you should call to the OEMessage::Commit method to save the changes, otherwise changes do not take effect.

Regards,

Federico

dvasilakis wrote:
I want to add a user property to OEMessage. Is that possible? If yes,
how?

--
Nektra Advanced Computing
http://www.nektra.com

dvasilakis

Aug 5, 2009, 11:01:30 AM8/5/09
to Nektra OEAPI Support

function oeMessage.GetBodyHandle(0,
OESTORE.tagOEAPIBODYLOCATION.OE_IBL_ROOT) returns always 0 in windows
mail.