message window encoding

punkracy

Jun 30, 2010, 8:10:22 AM6/30/10
to Nektra OEAPI Support
Hi,
is there way to change message windows encoding using Nektra? I'm
looking for same functionality as "Format->Encoding->UTF-8".
When user create new message with default encoding Western ISO I want
to create copy of that window with different encoding.
There's no problem for existing message, specially HTML message
because after setting headers OE automatically change message window
encoding, but new message does not have any headers.
Is there a way to do it? Because now when user open new window with
Western ISO encoding and I put the UTF-8 string into that window
there's a problem.
I'm using Nektra Enterprise for OE.

Best regards

Nektra OEAPI Support

Jul 1, 2010, 3:57:26 PM7/1/10
to nektra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Changing the message window encoding is not supported by OEAPI.
You could make research to check if you can change the default encoding
in the registry if that suits your needs.
If you are interested in adding this feature to the OEAPI let us know so
we can discuss a business proposal.

Thank you for contacting Nektra.

Best regards,

Federico