Where is cookiepie!!!!

Darius

Apr 14, 2011, 2:48:15 PM4/14/11
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group
It's been over a week ... infact, it's been nearly a month, ... any
update to this? CookiePie for Firefox 4 would be great!

Mauro Asprea

Apr 14, 2011, 3:45:37 PM4/14/11
to nektra-c...@googlegroups.com
I would say that this is not going to happen, at least by my side. Anyway, you're free to get the code and fixit to make it work for FF4. I offer myself as a tester, so if it works in gmail, yahoo, facebook, etc we will be very happy to release it ;)

cheers

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Darius <m0nk...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's been over a week ... infact, it's been nearly a month, ... any
update to this? CookiePie for Firefox 4 would be great!

Mauro Sebastián Asprea

E-Mail: mauro...@gmail.com
Mobile: +34 654297582
Skype: mauro.asprea
http://www.wishandbam.com/

Algunos hombres ven las cosas como son y se preguntan porque. Otros sueñan cosas que nunca fueron y se preguntan por qué no?.
George Bernard Shaw