Cookiepie 1.0.4 for FF 3.5.2 released

Sebastian Wain

Sep 1, 2009, 3:37:02 PM9/1/09
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group
Hi,

Finally, we have released cookiepie 1.0.4 for Firefox 3.5.2. It's
available at http://www.nektra.com/products/cookiepie-tab-firefox-extension
. The major issue was supporting (again!) gmail, we have playing
chatting between different tabs with different users. There are many
features in the backlog, we hope to have time to add them to cookiepie
or receive some extra collaboration from outside.

It's important to note that Cookiepie [always] works with [trendy]
Twitter.

Again we are calling for a collaboration on the GUI side (yes! just
the cookie in the tab). It sounds simple but it's not a trivial task
to put an icon there, be compatible with other extensions and
platforms (e.g: OSX). Please contact us via our web page if you're
interested: http://www.nektra.com/contact

Regards,
seb

Bechti

Oct 1, 2009, 11:33:50 AM10/1/09
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group
Version 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 is not working with Facebook login page
anymore.
I don't why, but if I disable CookiePie, I can login.
Is there a fix for this problem?
Thanks

On Sep 2, 2:37 am, Sebastian Wain <sebastian.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Finally, we have released cookiepie 1.0.4 for Firefox 3.5.2. It's
> available athttp://www.nektra.com/products/cookiepie-tab-firefox-extension

Bechti

Oct 1, 2009, 11:42:34 AM10/1/09
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group

Cookies Required
Cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please adjust this in your
security preferences before continuing.

This is the error when i enable CookiPie for www.facebook.com's login
page. Either using v1.0.3 or 1.0.4 on Firefox 3.0.8 or 3.5.2.
But, this is not the case when CookiePie disabled. Hope there is a fix
for this issue.

Thank you.

On Sep 2, 2:37 am, Sebastian Wain <sebastian.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Finally, we have released cookiepie 1.0.4 for Firefox 3.5.2. It's
> available athttp://www.nektra.com/products/cookiepie-tab-firefox-extension

Tim

Oct 8, 2009, 1:23:03 PM10/8/09
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group
Hi Sebastian,

I have the same problem with various pages. CookiePie affects pages
that I load in tabs that I haven't even enabled CookiePie for. I've
had to disable CookiePie for my normal tabs to work normally.

Thanks!
-Tim

Jinx

Oct 23, 2009, 3:51:37 PM10/23/09
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group
First, I want to extend my appreciation for such a useful extension.
I've been using it close to two years now, and, for the most part, it
does exactly what I need.

I also appreciate that there are updates (albeit occasionally).
However, I'm still running Firefox 2.x, and I noticed that CookiePie
1.0.4 is causing an issue with Yahoo Mail in which clicking the
"New" (compose) button results in a login prompt (regardless of other
factors). I certainly don't expect Nektra to support an obsolete
version of Firefox, but I was under the impression that extensions
specified Firefox-compatibility ranges within the .xpi file, so I'm
surprised that my client was able to download/install this version,
especially without notifying/prompting me.

Could you please provide me with a link to 1.0.3 so that I may
downgrade (for now)? And, so this doesn't happen to anyone else, could
you also please mark that 1.0.4 is only compatible with FF3.x and
beyond--both on the website and within the .xpi file. Of course, I've
yet to try CookiePie on Firefox 3.x as well, so someone may wish to
verify this issue doesn't exist on it either. Thanks again for such a
great extension.

Jinx