CookiePie No Longer Working with Yahoo Mail on FireFox

CAUser

Apr 22, 2011, 5:13:52 AM4/22/11
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group
Weeks ago, Cookie Pie suddenly stopped working when I tried to log
into my several Yahoo email accounts. I did everything I could think
of, including clearing my cache, rebooting, even uninstalling and
reinstalling Cookie Pie. The result was the same.

It was exactly the same on my other computer, which had been turned
off for several days.

When you tab to turn on Cookie Pie and go to log into a Yahoo mail
account, after you input your username and password and Enter, the tab
says "Bad Request" and will not take you to Yahoo Mail.

Apparently Yahoo upgraded something in their mail right before this
happened. I will assume that this is the cause of the problem.

I have no idea if this is a problem for other email programs like
gmail. I only have bunch of email accounts on Yahoo, not on other
applications.

In any event, can you guys please do something to fix this problem?