Problem with multiple tab sessions on Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13

Exchequer

Jan 3, 2011, 2:51:33 PM1/3/11
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group
I use CookiePie for log in some accounts at the same time.

I enable CookiePie on all tabs before log in in the page.but if I log
in more than 6 or more accounts, some CookiePie tab sessions overwrite
another tab sessions.

Example:

I open 6 tabs and load the page I want to login with different
accounts at the same time.

I enable CookiePie in all the tabs and log in.

I log in with 6 different accounts, but when I refresh the tabs I have
this:

Tab 1 -> Account 1 session
Tab 2 -> Account 2 session
Tab 3 -> Account 4 session !!!
Tab 4 -> Account 4 session
Tab 5 -> Account 5 session

The session with the account 3 was overwrited by account 4 session.

Is there a limit number of tabs that CookiePie can handle?

Is a bug on CookiePie or on Mozilla Firefox?

Thanks