[Nektra-CookiePie] Please recommend cookiepie version to go with firefox 3

ST

Apr 28, 2010, 6:32:01 AM4/28/10
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group
I can't get cookiepie 1.0.5 to reliably keep multiple gmail accounts
under firefox 3.5.2 (it spontaneously logouts)

Please recommend an exact version of firefox 3.x that will work
reliably with any version of cookiepie supporting gmail.

Kevin

May 29, 2010, 9:09:48 AM5/29/10
to CookiePie Firefox Extension Group
Having the same problem. Is cookiepie still supported? I'm stuck on
firefox 2 until cookiepie is fixed so that gmail won't spontaneously
logout on firefox 3. Is there any cookiepie that will work with gmail
on firefox 3?