Moonlight Madness

1 view

Bill - Your Neighborhood Pet Pro

Dec 3, 2010, 11:11:46 AM12/3/10
to Pets West Email List

Your Neighborhood Pet Stores

Open 7 Days A Week

Moonlight Madness

Sierra Vista this Saturday (4th), Tucson next (11th)!

We’re having our annual BIGGEST sale of the year!  Coming up December 4th, we’ve lined up some great deals for you all.  Plus, the famous give aways at 9PM.  We’re giving away tons of merchandise starting at 9PM.  You do have to be present to win, but we have special prizes for everyone that come out.  Here’s a list of SOME of the specials.  We’ll have thousands of items throughout the store on sale all day, so stop by.  Also, we be posting some incredible $1 hourly specials on Twitter and Facebook so keep those windows open.

20L terrarium $29
Instant ocean $12.99
Cricket Club cards $7
Hamster Ball $5
4# Fiesta Parrot KT42644 $13.99
1200CI Pine $2.49 KT 50016
Tortoise Food $4 NZ54661
14 PK Wee Wee Pads $4.49 FF01614
27 x 36 Pet Bed $14.99 21528381
20 Gal Kit $99.99 00817760
Zilla Desert Kit $49.99
40# Wildbird Seed $9.99
Guinea Pig Kits $49.99
Rabbit Kits $49.99
Heated Pet Beds 25% Off
22IN Round Pet Bed $17.99

All Kaytee food BOGO $1
All Frozen food BOGO $1
All Collars and Leashes 50% Off
All Dog Sweaters 50% Off!
All Dog and Cat Food 10% Off!
All Plants and Decorations BOGO $1
All Fish 50% off 6PM - 9PM (33% off all day long)
All Books 25% Off!

Bird Feeders 33% Off!
Bird Toys and Treats 33% Off!
Bird Cages 20% Off!
Cat Toys and Treats 33% Off!
Cat Litter 10% Off!
Cat Furniture 10% Off!
Dog Beds 25% Off!
Dog Toys and Treats 33% Off!
Stainless Steel Dishes 33% Off!
Dog Brushes and Shampoos 33% Off!
Fish Food 33% Off!
Fish Pumps, Filters, and Heaters 15% Off!
Selected Fluval filters - Special prices
Selected Aqueon filters - Special prices
Selected Aqueon Sets (tank, stand, light, lid) 30% Off!
Selected Aqueon Tank only or Stand only 20% Off!
Fish Cartridges 33% Off!
Terrariums 10% Off!
Heat lights 25% Off!
Small Animal Cages 25% Off!
Small Animal Bedding 25% Off!
All Hamster Tubes 33% Off!

Science Diet is giving away a $299 Kinect Bundle
You still have time to get in on the drawing for the free Kinect Bundle.  Make a Science Diet purchase between now and December 19th to get a free entry to the drawing.  Reference the earlier post to get the specific rules.

Visit our website at http://yourneighborhoodpetstore.com

Check out our blog at http://yourneighborhoodpetstores.blogspot.com

http://facebook.com/desertpet Desert Pet (Tucson)

http://facebook.com/petswest  Pets West (Sierra Vista)