A "grand" opening?

1 view

Bill C.

Nov 19, 2010, 11:04:21 AM11/19/10
to Your Neighborhood Pet Stores

Your Neighborhood Pet Stores

Open 7 Days A Week

Just read the paper about PetsMart "grand" opening. They're giving
away a year's worth of free food to one lucky customer and a 15 minute
training session. Wow! At our annual sale we give away a years worth
of free food to three lucky customers. We also give away a free dog
bed, free bird cage, and a free aquarium. Every year. We also have
smaller giveaways for EVERY person that comes to our sale. The annual
Moonlight Madness sale will be December 4th in Sierra Vista and
December 11th in Tucson.

Visit our website at http://yourneighborhoodpetstore.com

Check out our blog at http://yourneighborhoodpetstores.blogspot.com

Friend us on Facebook by searching Desert Pet (Tucson) or Pets West

(Sierra Vista)

Sign up for our email list at http://groups.google.com/group/Neighborhoodpetstore?hl=en