[Negative Logic] Google Secure Access

KAS

Sep 20, 2005, 1:28:48 AM9/20/05
to Negativ...@googlegroups.com
Google releases "Google Secure Access"

Google says it "allows users to establish a more secure WiFi connection". The details are sketchy at best, I'd recommend downloading it. That's if you can, some people are reporting that the page doesn't load or gets redirected to Google.com. We do know that it uses a VPN server. That's just about all we know...

It looks like they designed it for "certain Google WiFi locations in the San Francisco Bay Area". Google says it should work in other locations but it hasn't been tested. Early reports suggest it works just fine in other locations. Is this just more proof of Google's Wifi plans?

If you have any more information about Google Secure Access please email D.i.z.d....@gmail.com Thanks

Discuss This!

--
Posted by KAS to Negative Logic at 9/19/2005 10:26:00 PM