Million Dollar Homepage Past Half Way Mark [Update]

dizdaz89

Oct 27, 2005, 9:47:57 PM10/27/05
to Negativ...@googlegroups.com
Back in September I told you about Alex's Million Dollar Homepage. In about two months he has made more then a half million dollars. Let's do the math. I figure that averages 250,000 a month. Do I really have to say anymore?

Hundreds of pixel-grid copy cats now exist. The Million Penny Homepage has almost reached its goal of 10,000 USD. It's currently at 8.4 grand, not bad. This is just about the only copy-cat to make any money.

I think this is just an internet fad that will quickly die. Alex will hit the million dollar mark. Traffic to the site will drop to almost nothing. Then everyone will forget and move on.

Abhinav Gautam

Oct 27, 2005, 11:01:59 PM10/27/05
to Negativ...@googlegroups.com
wow
--
-Abhinav Gautam "- - - GIA! Certified Google Expert - - -"
http://tryfirefox.blogspot.com/