Google Blog Search, those words just go together nice...

dizdaz89

Sep 15, 2005, 12:24:40 AM9/15/05
to Negative Logic
Good news! I found my puppy! Well I never had a puppy but I heard
mentioning puppies increased site traffic or does that only work for
commercials? I do have good news though, three sweet words, "Google
Blog Search". Now before you run off to try it, here is what you need
to know.

- Indexes any site that publishes a feed and pings an [major] updating
service
- Checks site feeds "often" for new content
- Available in two different interfaces:
Google.com
Blogger.com

I know what every one wants to know, but is too embarrassed to ask.
"How do you use this darn text box and search button"?!

Don't worry! I've got your back, with much time and effort I've
got the "official" answer:

"Just type the word(s) you want to search for in the text box and
click "Search." That's all there is to it!"

I'd like to thank the "Blog search FAQ" for that. If you ask me,
Google is trying to imply something.

Heres the links

Blogger.com
Google style