[Negative Logic] Base.google.com

KAS

Oct 26, 2005, 7:05:39 PM10/26/05
to Negativ...@googlegroups.com

So, it looks like we have a working version of Google Base, again. Its not literally working, its uhhh, just online. Buggy; is the best way to describe this service. If you can login, consider yourself lucky. I’m not even sure if anyone can log in. That being said this is probably an Alfa release.

We don’t know much about this service. It’s some sort of eBay/database/content thing. I can no longer access the page. I just see a box asking for user/pass and it never changes. It seems like this is the case with a lot of people.

Here are some screen shots:

Main Page

- Just in case they take the page away again.

Adding items

- This is the crude interface to add content

Add vehicle

- This sure looks better then the previous shot

Send any details to dizda...@gmail.com Thanks.

--
Posted by KAS to Negative Logic at 10/26/2005 04:03:00 PM