What: House of Sheol AUGUST 2007 Meeting
When: August 31, 2007 at 5:15 pm
Where: Shack & Cornerstore
Stone Mountain, GA
directions: from Conyers, GA take 20 West to 124 also known as Turner
Hill exit, make a right away from StoneCrest Mall and onto 124/Turner
Hill. Stay on Turner Hill then turn left on Stephenson. The Shack is a
cute little blue building on the left side. The food and service is
great here. This is my favorite place to eat!
For more information email me:
1. Psychic Development For Beginners- William W. Hewitt
2. Wicca Craft-Gerina Dunwich
3. The Holy Angels-Mother Alexander
4. Shades of Sheol- Philip S. Johnson
5. Gothic Grimoire-Konstantinos
6. Vampire Grimoire-Father Sebastion (if you can find anything by him
it is good) co author of black veil
7. Old Souls- Tom Shroder
8. The Earth Path -Starhawk (most elemetal vampires will benefit from
Native American studies)
9. Past Lives- Peter and Elizabeth Fenwick
10. The Vampire Book-J. Gordon Melton
11.Witches Spell-A- Day Almanac-
12-Using You Chakras- Ruth White
13. The Psychic Vampire Codex- Michelle Belanger (a very published psi
vampire and co-author of Black Veil)
I think the black veil or ok guidelines but of course one can not
agree with all things.
14. The Science of Vampires-Katherine Ramsland, Ph.D) if vampires do
not exist then maybe since she has a doctorare she should chose
another subject of interest. What do yo think.
15. Psychic Vampires-Joe H. Slate, Ph. D.
16. The Healer's Manual-Ted Andrews
17. Spirit Guides and Angels Guardians- Richard Webster
18. Charm Spells & Formulas-Ray T. Marlbrough
19. Beyond Reincarnation-Joe H. Slate PH.D
20. Magi- Adrian Gilbert
21. The Sacred Pipe-Black Elk
22. Forest of the Vampire-Charles Phillips and Associates
23. Santeria- Migene Gonzalez-Wippler
24. Rituals and Spells-Migene Gonzalez-Wippler
Now not everything in these books are about vampires. But if one is a
vampire and has experienced a vampire awakening that consist of the
past regression knowledge that one was a vampire in a past life, is a
vampire in this life, and will be a vampire experiencing a
reincarnation with all future lives then some of things in these books
might be of use and help. If one is not and has no personal vampire
awakening to go with these books will not help at all.
Also here are some more things I have notice upon speaking to other
vampires over the past 15 years:
Here is a list of things that you may want to pass on to fellow
vampires who are in the awakening process. Maybe knowing others have
these same experiences may help them.
1. psychic abilities- prior knowledge of future events.
2. Psychic/telepathic abilities- concerning elements, forces of nature
and animals, people
3. Contact with Angels-vampires can talk to angels, see the color of
angels' wings, and request angels to do miracles.
4. Healing by touch- Vampires can touch people and relieve/soothe pain
and sometimes heal by touch;if it is God's Will.
5. Speak to Animals-Vampires have familiars and they can talk to speak
with. Familiars can be human, animal, spirits, angels or a force of
6. Feeding off Energy-Vampires can feed off the energy of people,
angels, God, and elements. Vampire Feeding can be sanguine, psi/prana,
elemental or a hybrid (combination of methods)
7. Healing Energy-Vampires give off healing energy.
8. Exorcisms-Vampires can perform exorcisms provided the person is not
lusting and wanting the demonic presence to stay. Because vampires can
perform exorcisms so easily it is rather foolish for any Satanic Group
to seek them out because the vampire can put the Satanic Cults legion
with the Devil at risk. Any vampire worth their salt can perform an
exorcism and get rid of a legion of demeans unless the person is
lusting after the demonic force and does not want the demonic presence
to leave them.
9. Ecstasy of Vampires-This is something that can happen to vampires
before, during, or after the awakening process. Vampires much like the
Ecstasy of Saint Teresa. The Vampire feels a complete sense of
pleasure, wholeness, oneness with all creation and God, and a peace
here on earth that nothing they have ever felt compares to; nor will
anything ever compare to this feeling during the awakening process.
Vampire feels that they have experienced the complete joy and Goodness
of God and the vampire energy or Sheol of which all vampire souls are
apart of is one with them.
10. Elevation of Vampires- this usually happens during the awakening
process the vampire may have objects or even themselves float either
while awoke are in dreams.
11. Last but not least vampires may have Vampiric Stigmatas that is
were a mark or vampire birth mark will appear on the body that was not
there prior to the awakening. This mark will not go away and it just
appears. It is not an injury from something that happened in the
physical world or present day now. It is a mark that appears from a
12. The Vampire will awaken and feed either sanguine, psi/prana.
elemental or a combination of feeding methods. It is the vampires
nature to protect, feed, create, and heal.
13. Near Death, or Death Experiences, Astral Projection, Dream
14. Contrary to belief vampires are not allergic to garlic, crosses,
holy water, sunlight, or churches. Real vampires usually do not sweat
alot, do not like water much to drink that is, and smell freakishly
nice. what I mean by that is that a real vampire sometimes may not
shower for weeks on end and any normal person would be funky as hell
but a vampire might smell like flowers or have very little body odor.
Although most vampires like to have good hygeine; if put under
conditions were this is not possible it is amazing how long it takes
them to really start smelling bad compared to mundane humans. Also
vampire familiars might smell like flowers to.
I hope this information is useful to someone. Please if I have missed
anything that you may have gone through in your awakening please post
it so it may be of help to our vampire brothers and sisters. Keep in
mind some of the books are written from a positive stand point and
some are written from a negative stand point. A lot of this has to do
with the time in history known as the Vampire Holocaust. During this
time Christians had anyone they thought to be vampire killed by either
hanging, stake through the heart, burning alive, are being beheaded.
There is a book called "The Truth About Vampires" by Gabriel Ronay;
that details the vampire holocaust and the Christians who supported
it. If you have some painful memories from past vampire lives this
book will kind of make your blood boil. I could not go to church with
my christian sister for about two weeks after reading this book. Then
I got over it and was like the "Christians were ignorant about
vampires." This is why we must speak up ourselves all people know
about real vampires is folklore and the Hollywood movies which really
do not deal with real vampires at all. Listed above are some things
that happen to vampires see if any of this stuff applies to you.
Haha jehovahs witness at my door today, im scared :( They kinda
mental, seriously (THE WORLDS GOING TO END!!!!) lmao
They nice, but over the top XD