Fwd: Update on Fr Terry Moran

Catholic Worker

Jun 23, 2024, 3:58:33 PMJun 23
to National-CW...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Frida Berrigan <frida.b...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 23, 2024 at 7:38 AM
Subject: Please share with the ALC retreat list
To: Wendy Leitner-Sieber <w.leitn...@gmail.com>, Ellen Grady <demott...@gmail.com>

Dear Friends,

Thanks in large part to the tireless efforts of Teri Allen, aided by the wise ministrations of Miriam Ford, Terry Moran is finally out of Hackensack Hospital and into a rehab where he can get physical therapy, occupational therapy and other services to aid in his recovery.

He has a long road ahead of him (still) and would benefit from our prayers, cards and calls.

Father Terry Moran
Complete Care at St. Vincent's
315 E Lindsley Rd
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009, United States

His room phone is 862.428.2060. Please keep in mind that he still needs calls to be chatty, relatively short and about us expressing care and love, not asking him lots of questions.

I am not sure about visits at this point.

Peace,

Frida

--
Frida Berrigan