Fwd: CW Meetup spot for Poor People's Campaign Assembly

Catholic Worker

Jun 16, 2022, 8:58:44 AM6/16/22
to National-CW...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Paul Magno <pmag...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 9:56 PM
Subject: CW Meetup spot for Poor People's Campaign Assembly
To: Joanne Kennedy <kennedy...@gmail.com>, Amanda Daloisio <amanda....@gmail.com>, Rosalie G. Riegle <rie...@svsu.edu>
Cc: Patrick O'Neill <pmto...@aol.com>

Dear Friends

Can you send this out to the National CW lists. so that all our friends will be able to participate in-person or virtually this weekend.

Thanks
Paul

"The Poor People's Campaign culminates its effort with their National Assembly this Saturday at 3rd & Pennsylvania NW near Capitol Hill, to begin at  9:30 am.

We are asking any and all CW folks who are attending to meet up at the
southwest corner of 7th & Pennsylvania NW at 9:30 where we can band together and join the Assembly four blocks away;

Whether you are coming to DC or watching on facebook from your hometown, register here to be counted.

Paul Magno
Washington DC"