Fwd: Seeking funds for the documentary Draft Cards Are For Burning: The Subversive Art of Tom Lewis

Catholic Worker

Jun 29, 2024, 5:33:22 PMJun 29
to National-CW...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ther...@aol.com <ther...@aol.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 27, 2024 at 9:58 PM
Subject: Seeking funds for the documentary Draft Cards Are For Burning: The Subversive Art of Tom Lewis
To: Joanne Kennedy <kennedy...@gmail.com>, Rosalie G. Riegle <rie...@svsu.edu>, Amanda Daloisio <amanda....@gmail.com>

For national CW Listserve

Dear All,

Please consider donating to the Filmmakers Collaborative to help CW photographer Paul Gingras finish his important documentary on the art and life of our much loved Tom Lewis. A detailed description of the project can be found below.

Many of you have met Paul at our CW national gatherings. He is a wonderful photographer who is committed to elevating the life witness of Tom Lewis. Tom's story needs to be told, so please help him get the job done. Donations of any amount welcome.

Peace,
Claire Schaeffer-Duffy