Fwd: CW National Gathering --> Chicago, October 4-6, 2024

Catholic Worker

Jun 29, 2024, 5:31:34 PMJun 29
to National-CW...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Daniel Delapava <dan...@riseup.net>
Date: Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 4:27 PM
Subject: CW National Gathering --> Chicago, October 4-6, 2024
To: <catholicw...@gmail.com>

St. Francis Catholic Worker House in Chicago is turning 50 this year,
and we are hosting a Catholic Worker National Gathering from October
4-6, 2024, to mark the occasion.

We invite you to join us here in Chicago as we all ponder lessons
learned from 50 years of St. Francis House, reflect together about the
future of the Catholic Worker, and celebrate with friends old and new.

Who: Catholic Workers, near and far, and friends of St. Francis House

What: Catholic Worker National Gathering and 50th Anniversary
Celebration of St. Francis House

Where: St. Gertrude Church Social Center, 1401 W Granville Ave, Chicago
IL 60660

When: Friday, October 4th - Sunday, October 6th, 2024

Be on the lookout for an online registration form in early July, or
check our website www.francishousechicago.org for updates.

In peace and gratitude,

Gordon, Daniel & Dan for the Francis of Assisi Catholic Worker community