Fwd: Robert Ellsberg speaks about Dorothy on Thursday, September 30

Catholic Worker

Sep 29, 2021, 12:42:26 PM9/29/21
to National-CW...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rosalie G. Riegle <rie...@svsu.edu>
Date: Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 9:25 AM
Subject: Robert Ellsberg speaks about Dorothy on Thursday, September 30
To: CW list <catholicw...@gmail.com>

From: Ellsberg, Robert <REll...@Maryknoll.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 9:03 AM
To: Rosalie G. Riegle
Subject: notice for CW list?

https://saintjudepgh.org/discover-the-life-of-dorothy-day-with-robert-ellsberg#.YUuXEtCvQCU.twitter

Should have notified you sooner about this—I will be speaking online tomorrow (Thursday) about DD.

Robert

Robert Ellsberg

Publisher

Orbis Books

Box 302

Maryknoll, NY 10545 USA

Telephone: 914-941-7636 ext 2210

Cell (M-F 8:30-4:00pm EST): 914-815-3868

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.