Fwd: May Newsletter from El Salvador Catholic Worker

Catholic Worker

Jun 10, 2022, 7:54:29 AM6/10/22
to National-CW...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Erica Olson <erica....@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: May Newsletter from El Salvador Catholic Worker
To: Erica Olson <erica....@gmail.com>

Hello again!!

I am re-attaching the newsletter.  When I opened it, the second and third pages were joined together in one single page and hard to read.  I reformatted it, so hopefully it looks better this time!

much love,

Erica

On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 6:56 AM Erica Olson <erica....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I hope each and every one of you is doing well!  I know it has been a couple of months since I have written to you all.  I had a nice, long visit home with my family and have returned rejuvenated to get back onto the streets of San Salvador, looking for recycling and selling books.

You will find attached to this email, our May Newsletter from the La Carpa community.  Little by little we are finding our way and trusting in God that we are on the right track!

Sending you lots of love from El Salvador.

Erica
Catholic Worker May Newsletter.pdf