Registration open --> CW National Gathering 2024 in Chicago!

Catholic Worker

Jul 13, 2024, 4:05:56 PM (9 days ago) Jul 13
to National-CW...@googlegroups.com

From: Daniel Delapava <>
Date: Thu, Jul 11, 2024, 13:22

Dear Catholic Workers and friends,

Registration is now open for the Catholic Worker National Gathering (October 4-6, 2024), marking the 50th Anniversary of St. Francis House in Chicago!

For more information and ongoing updates, please visit our website.

This gathering precedes the crucial US presidential elections by just four weeks, amid rising political tensions. Let's come together from all corners to celebrate as we clarify and renew our commitment to the Catholic Worker ethos of nonviolence, hospitality, and community.

Gordon, Daniel & Dan for the Francis of Assisi Catholic Worker community