Re: Summer Crew Member for an Alerion Class Sloop

1 view
Message has been deleted

David Douglass

Jun 10, 2014, 3:15:59 PM6/10/14
to Nantucket...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:10:02 PM UTC-7, David Douglass wrote:
I have been racing my 26'  wooden Alerion in the Saturday One Design Series for 17 years and am looking for a reliable person to crew with us for the July and August series. This crew member will be expected to manage the main sail trim. We are looking for an experienced and relatively strong person for this position.  We are a competitive  boat with little drama and strive to have fun as well as success.

David Douglass    650-451-8918