Moonlight Madness Crew Finder for Women

Posie

Jul 13, 2011, 2:18:32 PM7/13/11
to Nantucket Crew Finder, su...@nantucketyachtclub.org, cgr...@ghyc.org, ecta...@gmail.com
Friday, July 15 the NYC has scheduled its annual Moonlight Madness- a
fun "race" from off Brandt Point to the Wauwinet beach. In the past,
GHYC members were able to sign up at the NYC using their audit numbers
for the barabeque.

If you are looking for crew for your boat, someone to skipper your
boat, want to crew on someone else's boat, lets use this site to make
it happen. If you are a Women's Fun Sail devotee, and looking for
more info on how to get in a boat, please email Posie Constable-
posieco...@gmail.com

THIS IS A NANTUCKET YACHT CLUB EVENT.

MOONLIGHT MADNESS
Moonlight Madness is THIS Friday, July 15th, 6 pm Harbor Start.
Sign up at the Front Desk by calling 508-228-1400

This year, we will race to Wauwinet. One gun (cannon actually), at 6
pm for all boats! Start between Elska (The Dragon) off Brant Point and
an HBI. Each will fly a code "M" flag. First boat at the finish wins a
bottle of champagne! Special prize if boat steered by a minor!
Again this year, we are having a barbecue on the beach. PLEASE let the
club know how many are in your crew so we can cater the right amount
of food. Please bring your own drinks.

Also, if you are not planning to sail back (some members leave their
boats and sail them home in the morning) let Charlie know -- he stays
at the ready until all boats are safely at their mooring.

We are again the grateful guests of the Wauwinet Yacht Club - it is a
private beach. A big thank you to Ward Belcher, Tony Cahill, and other
Wauwinet home owners who are graciously welcoming us back.

Monitor channel 72. Any questions: please email
Marc....@theprium.com<mailto:Marc....@theprium.com>

Look forward to a great turnout, and to gentle breezes and late
afternoon sun!